Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We're Early!!!

Hoo Yeah!! We got out of Practical Training (PT) early tonight -- for the first time in almost two weeks. ...so it was only five minutes early...but, I'll still count my blessings. I work in the kitchen, on the dinner dish crew, so, if we get done early, we can leave without having to make up the time later. It's like five minutes just got added to my life. Lol.


Seriously, though, God is good. People have been getting sick right and left around here, but, so far, me and my roommate have been exempt.
The pic is my lovely roommate back when it was actually warm around here. Today is a "warm" day for winter, and we had a high of 14 degrees. Compared to what we had over the weekend, it was practically tropical. People were going without coats and everything--I think the weather has made us all nuts...

Have a blessed day.
Matthew 5:18

No comments:

Brains and Boxes

Nine years ago, I sat on a dark rooftop with an uncertain and frustrated team. Frustrated by the four walls that seemed to be hemming t...