Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Abomidable Sweet and Sour Monster


I officially made a huge mess today



I work in the kitchen here at school, and me and another girl made Chinese, sweet and sour chicken. It was really good, but I got stuff everywhere. I had to take the raw chicken that was sitting in marinade (A bunch of sauces and stuff to make it taste good), drip it off, and roll it in corn starch (it kind of looks like flour, and it makes things really thick and sticky), then Anna fried it until it got crispy and ready for the sauce


The marinade made my gloves wet, so the corn starch stuck to them until they were really heavy and gooey. I looked like the abominable sweet and sour monster or something


Jessica Mac ><>

No comments:

Brains and Boxes

Nine years ago, I sat on a dark rooftop with an uncertain and frustrated team. Frustrated by the four walls that seemed to be hemming t...