Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back From Singapore


Our "official" teacher for Theology 2 got back this week, after traveling around the globe teaching. He has spent the last three weeks in Singapore teaching on Romans 6, 7, and 8, so he's a little jet lagged, but I absolutely love him. He is one of the best professors I have had the chance to hear lecture, and it just makes class so much more fun. I have had few profs, either here or at CBC, who actually present information in a way that forces me to think and stay engaged, but he does, and it's great.

If there were a BCOM, teacher of the year, award, I would officially award it to Ed Dudek (this page is in similar format to the class notes he gives us), with Tony Hedricks coming in a close second.

Blessings,

Jessica Mac <><
Ezekiel 33:6

No comments:

Brains and Boxes

Nine years ago, I sat on a dark rooftop with an uncertain and frustrated team. Frustrated by the four walls that seemed to be hemming t...