Thursday, January 27, 2011

World Building

It seems like no matter how much stuff I get rid of, there is always just as much waiting to take its place. I've been sorting though boxes that I thought I had been through a dozen times already, and I'm still finding things that don't need to still be there. On the plus side, though, I'm also finding things that SHOULD be there.

For instance, I found a scrapbook that my World Building kids put together for me right before I left for Kenya. The front page was this picture - which also happened to be the yearbook picture for the class.

It was shortly before Halloween, and part of their assignment for the day was to come to class dressed as one of the inhabitants of their world. It was basically hysterical.

There are dog beds inside of that purple and yellow outfit in the front. 

Finding the picture again definitely made me smile. Although, I'm not sure that they are allowed to have grown up so much in the two years since then. 

1 comment:

Tori said...

Haha. Yup. We've grown up. ;)

Brains and Boxes

Nine years ago, I sat on a dark rooftop with an uncertain and frustrated team. Frustrated by the four walls that seemed to be hemming t...