Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just Around the River Bend

How is it that things can be so beautiful from a distance even while they are nasty and mucky up close?


Everything is melting and turning to mud, but the vistas down by the river are incredible.

The weather is finally starting to warm up around here -- although the natives tell us that it is probably a false spring -- and it is gorgeous. I went on a walk and took pictures after work today, and I couldn't help but feeling like God had painted the sky just for me.

I am nowhere near skilled enough with a camera to do the beauty of it justice, but some of the better pictures are here in an online album.

Blessings,
Jessica Mac
1 Corinthians 13:1

No comments:

Brains and Boxes

Nine years ago, I sat on a dark rooftop with an uncertain and frustrated team. Frustrated by the four walls that seemed to be hemming t...